Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

Friday, May 29, 2009

Quick Flight at Car Workshop

Assalamu'alaikum,

This week I was pretty busy with family matters. My farther in law was sick and passed away on Sunday 24-May-2009 2.04pm (Al-Fatihah for him), for some reason I have to travel back and forth between my house in Putra Heights and the village in Parit Pulai, Muar Johor. The distance between the 2 places is about 200km.

For that reason I need to have my car in the workshop to make sure it is fit for the long distance driving. Ok, so have to make use of my waiting time at the car workshop to fly Torii. Hmmm.. just can't leave it alone :)

It was 26-May-2009. Actually I was planning to fly the Torii earlier in the morning, however it was raining. So I decided to bring Torii along to my car workshop, it is Ipin Pit Works at Taman Emas, Puchong. This is the place where I trust to fix any of my turbo car engine problem almost any problem for my one and only turbo car :).

During the control check prior to the flight, I discovered Torii has missing nut at the servo rudder ball.



Regardless, I just tighten ball screw to the servo horn and continue with the flight. It was a quick successful half tank flight.







Alhamdulillah.

::truemax

2 comments:

♥ Izzah Marzuki May 29, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

salam,

lama juga u x update kan.
al Fatihah, sorry for your loss.
anyway, glad to see your tori flying.
=)

*wonder how many turbo car u have there?? regarding this statement:[...to fix any of my turbo car engine problem.] hehe

truemax May 29, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Wa'alaikumussalam Izz,

The statement is referring to many problems I had for my one and only turbo car. Probably I rephrase it later.

Thanks for the comment Izz.

::truemax

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP