Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

Friday, March 6, 2009

Quick Real-Flight

I am very glad that I can spend the time to fly the helicopter this morning.
I have adjusted the swachplate, make sure it is level (using only my eye!). Also I had re-setup the blade pitch, now with +10 to -9 degree.

FID: H3.E2.G2.T7.1 2009-03-03:0910
OGT: 12 minutes, Loc: PH9, Football Field

I brought the Raven to the Football Field new my house.

From Remote Control Helicopter - 2009

After a few tries I was able to start the engine. However due to throttle servo trim adjustment I made before, it died a few times till I got the correct level.

In the process I also have my Esky Glow Heater broken! Not sure it is really due to bad quality of Esky products or it just me. Probably I can just glue it back and still can use it.
From Remote Control Helicopter - 2009
Took-off, did in flight hover check. Everything is ok, proceed to idle-up mode.

I flew figure 8, left to right, and back, hove in nose-in position, then continue with stall turns.

I remember last time when I started to learn the figure 8 flight, I felt that the field is not big enough for me. Now not any more! I can feel that I have lots of improvements.
From Remote Control Helicopter - 2009

Finished the session about 20 minutes later. Drove back home in happy state!

From Remote Control Helicopter - 2009



0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP