Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Half tank


Today morning my schedule is very tight since I have meeting at 8.30am in Putrajaya, but still I don't want to just let the Raven alone resting in a corner.

At 0700 I prepare all the required equipments for the Raven in front of my house, my intention is to start the engine up and leave it running in idle mode - engine-brake-in. Last night I already move the needle valve 2 more clicks leaner.

So, I filled up the nitro fuel about half of the thank and started the the engine up.. leave it running. While it running I play with the throttle a bit. After a while, this does not feel enough, need to bring it to airborne. So I carry to outside of my gate and start to increase the throttle. My house is facing another house with small lane in between, this is where I having the Raven on.

Then I increased the throttle, can see the Raven became lighter and lighter, then airborne, but probably due to the 'unsafe' sorrounding and narrow lane, I quickly bring it down after it flew at 6 inches. Not to continue this stupid experiment, I carry back the Raven into by garage and let the fuel finish - at 0740. Just nice for my meeting.


BTW.. I'm staying at Seksyen 9, Putra Heights Subang Jaya, Selangor.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP