Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

Friday, November 28, 2008

Fly Faster

0715 TR3703 Ready For Takeoff over.

From RC Helicopter - My Journey


Today, this what I manage to execute:
1. All flight is done in Idle-up2 mode.
2. Faster figure 8 maneuver.
2. Forward flight transition to hover flight
3. Forward flight to stall turn, but still facing the same side (still scared to rotate the tail)


Again, when I landed, I have less than 1/4 fuel in the tank! Need to improve this one, i MUST NOT make this kind of mistake.

Finished flying at 0750, with big smile on my face.

From RC Helicopter - My Journey


Then charging all batteries, tomorrow will fly more!

From RC Helicopter - My Journey




0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP