Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ground Maintenance


2008-11-10 Monday


Here is new ball link replacing the damaged one, last Friday.




This is the new location of the Voltage Indicator.. in the canopy and it looks cool!


I have opened up my spectrum DX7 to adjust the throttle stick feel. Previously it was a little bit tight and I have difficulty in doing precise control. Have loosen a bit the screw and now it is super smooth. I also tighten other spring screws since I prefer a harder feel on other controls.


Here is my new pilot for TR3703, Boba Fett the bounty hunter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boba_Fett). He is very famous on his various skills including in flying space craft. So helicopter should not be any problem for him.


I am still working on the throttle reduction switch. Will keep you all updated.



0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP